Seltzer Cole is a writer, communication consultant and digital content producer.
He is the author of a number of non-fiction and fiction titles and behind websites including The Reputation Manager.
He's had writer, producer, news editor and/or publisher responsibilities for LBC Radio, Channel One, Barclays Bank, Abbey National (now Santander), Colourful Radio, GfK, Black River Chocolate, Tower Hamlets Council, Essex County Council, Luton Council and a large number of other private and public sector organisations,
Seltzer is an experienced workshop developer and presenter who has run sessions for the Local Government Association, Great Ormond Street Hospital and City Business Library.
Seltzer's non-fiction titles include 'I Love You, I Love You, I Hate You So Much', and the forthcoming 'How To Turn A Bad Reputation Good & Make A Good One Better'.
His ebooks and workshops cover a range of topics including:
* Personal Development:
- "How to brand yourself like a Hollywood blockbuster"
- "How to make your mediocre marvellous"
- "The 'ABC' guide to anger management"
- "Write what you mean! Getting to grips with gobbledegook"
- "How to speak up without shouting out"
- "How to turn a raging bull into a gentle lamb"
- "How to get rid of your bad boss reputation"
- "How to be a leader when you're being stabbed in the back"
- "How to manage people you don't like & who don't like you"
- "How to mend or end a bad relationship"
- "How to be selfish without feeling guilty"
- "How to stop yourself being burned by old flames"
Seltzer also creates workshops tailored to clients' specific needs, as well as offering a "pimp my presentation" service to turn tired powerpoints into 'full fat', fun and funky workshops!